HOSTNAME.EXE is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file HOSTNAME.EXE is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 8704 Byte (8KB).The process belongs to Microsoft® Windows® Operating System by NHN Corp..
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as HOSTNAME.EXE. Therefore, you should check the HOSTNAME.EXE process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
HOSTNAME.EXE - (Ver:6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)) information :
- File Name:
- NHN Corp.
- Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- 6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- 8704 Byte (8KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these HOSTNAME.EXE errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt HOSTNAME.EXE registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the HOSTNAME.EXE file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the HOSTNAME.EXE file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of HOSTNAME.EXE."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the HOSTNAME.EXE file."
- "Another program uninstalled the HOSTNAME.EXE file."
What is a HOSTNAME.EXE error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary HOSTNAME.EXE document with one more version. In simple words, most HOSTNAME.EXE mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the HOSTNAME.EXE document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate HOSTNAME.EXE file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix HOSTNAME.EXE Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download HOSTNAME.EXE Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix HOSTNAME.EXE error and other detected problems.