MSIMPORT.EXE is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file MSIMPORT.EXE is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) are 677064 Byte (661KB).The process belongs to Microsoft Office 2003 by Microsoft Corporation.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as MSIMPORT.EXE. Therefore, you should check the MSIMPORT.EXE process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
MSIMPORT.EXE - (Ver:11.0.6551) information :
- File Name:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft Office 2003
- 677064 Byte (661KB)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
More specifically, these MSIMPORT.EXE errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt MSIMPORT.EXE registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the MSIMPORT.EXE file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the MSIMPORT.EXE file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of MSIMPORT.EXE."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the MSIMPORT.EXE file."
- "Another program uninstalled the MSIMPORT.EXE file."
What is a MSIMPORT.EXE error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary MSIMPORT.EXE document with one more version. In simple words, most MSIMPORT.EXE mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the MSIMPORT.EXE document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate MSIMPORT.EXE file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix MSIMPORT.EXE Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download MSIMPORT.EXE Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix MSIMPORT.EXE error and other detected problems.