MSVidCtl.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file MSVidCtl.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 2291712 Byte (2238KB) (2.3262MB).The process belongs to DirectShow by NHN Corp..
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as MSVidCtl.dll. Therefore, you should check the MSVidCtl.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
MSVidCtl.dll - (Ver:6.05.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)) information :
- File Name:
- NHN Corp.
- 6.05.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
- 2291712 Byte (2238KB) (2.3262MB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these MSVidCtl.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt MSVidCtl.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the MSVidCtl.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the MSVidCtl.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of MSVidCtl.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the MSVidCtl.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the MSVidCtl.dll file."
What is a MSVidCtl.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary MSVidCtl.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most MSVidCtl.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the MSVidCtl.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate MSVidCtl.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix MSVidCtl.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download MSVidCtl.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix MSVidCtl.dll error and other detected problems.