PotPlayer.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file PotPlayer.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit are 13451120 Byte (13135KB) (12.14159MB).The process belongs to Codenames - Street by Daum Communications.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as PotPlayer.dll. Therefore, you should check the PotPlayer.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
PotPlayer.dll - (Ver:1, 5, 35431, 0) information :
- File Name:
- Daum Communications
- Codenames - Street
- 1, 5, 35431, 0
- 13451120 Byte (13135KB) (12.14159MB)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
More specifically, these PotPlayer.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt PotPlayer.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the PotPlayer.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the PotPlayer.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of PotPlayer.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the PotPlayer.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the PotPlayer.dll file."
What is a PotPlayer.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary PotPlayer.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most PotPlayer.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the PotPlayer.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate PotPlayer.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix PotPlayer.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download PotPlayer.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix PotPlayer.dll error and other detected problems.