apoviewer.ocx is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file apoviewer.ocx is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 184936 Byte (180KB).The process belongs to SAP GUI for Windows by APOViewer Control for Windows.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as apoviewer.ocx. Therefore, you should check the apoviewer.ocx process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
apoviewer.ocx - (Ver:7200.3.7.001) information :
- File Name:
- APOViewer Control for Windows
- SAP GUI for Windows
- 184936 Byte (180KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these apoviewer.ocx errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt apoviewer.ocx registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the apoviewer.ocx file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the apoviewer.ocx file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of apoviewer.ocx."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the apoviewer.ocx file."
- "Another program uninstalled the apoviewer.ocx file."
What is a apoviewer.ocx error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary apoviewer.ocx document with one more version. In simple words, most apoviewer.ocx mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the apoviewer.ocx document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate apoviewer.ocx file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix apoviewer.ocx Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download apoviewer.ocx Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix apoviewer.ocx error and other detected problems.