policytool.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file policytool.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 15264 Byte (14KB).The process belongs to Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U11 by Oracle.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as policytool.exe. Therefore, you should check the policytool.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
policytool.exe - (Ver:184.108.40.206) information :
- File Name:
- Java(TM) Platform SE 7 U11
- 15264 Byte (14KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these policytool.exe errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt policytool.exe registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the policytool.exe file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the policytool.exe file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of policytool.exe."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the policytool.exe file."
- "Another program uninstalled the policytool.exe file."
What is a policytool.exe error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary policytool.exe document with one more version. In simple words, most policytool.exe mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the policytool.exe document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate policytool.exe file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix policytool.exe Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download policytool.exe Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix policytool.exe error and other detected problems.