whohasRes.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file whohasRes.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) are 9296 Byte (9KB).The process belongs to whohasRes Application by Autodesk.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as whohasRes.dll. Therefore, you should check the whohasRes.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
whohasRes.dll - (Ver:18.104.22.168) information :
- File Name:
- whohasRes Application
- 9296 Byte (9KB)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
More specifically, these whohasRes.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt whohasRes.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the whohasRes.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the whohasRes.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of whohasRes.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the whohasRes.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the whohasRes.dll file."
What is a whohasRes.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary whohasRes.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most whohasRes.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the whohasRes.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate whohasRes.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix whohasRes.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download whohasRes.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix whohasRes.dll error and other detected problems.