AT.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file AT.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 32-bit are 38480 Byte (37KB).The process belongs to Sony Logging Component by Sony.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as AT.dll. Therefore, you should check the AT.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
AT.dll - (Ver:Version 1.0 (Build 7167)) information :
- File Name:
- Sony Logging Component
- Version 1.0 (Build 7167)
- 38480 Byte (37KB)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 32-bit
More specifically, these AT.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt AT.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the AT.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the AT.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of AT.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the AT.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the AT.dll file."
What is a AT.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary AT.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most AT.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the AT.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate AT.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix AT.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download AT.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix AT.dll error and other detected problems.