Gswdll32.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file Gswdll32.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Professional (build 9200), 64-bit are 83968 Byte (82KB).The process belongs to Graphics Server by Lindo Systems Inc.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as Gswdll32.dll. Therefore, you should check the Gswdll32.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
Gswdll32.dll - (Ver:4.50.0000) information :
- File Name:
- Lindo Systems Inc
- Graphics Server
- 83968 Byte (82KB)
- Microsoft Professional (build 9200), 64-bit
More specifically, these Gswdll32.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt Gswdll32.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the Gswdll32.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the Gswdll32.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of Gswdll32.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the Gswdll32.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the Gswdll32.dll file."
What is a Gswdll32.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary Gswdll32.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most Gswdll32.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the Gswdll32.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate Gswdll32.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix Gswdll32.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download Gswdll32.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix Gswdll32.dll error and other detected problems.