Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 19360 Byte (18KB).The process belongs to Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 by Microsoft Corporation.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll. Therefore, you should check the Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll - (Ver:10.0.31118.1 built by: SP1Rel) information :
- File Name:
- Microsoft Corporation
- Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010
- 10.0.31118.1 built by: SP1Rel
- 19360 Byte (18KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll file."
What is a Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix Microsoft.VisualStudio.CompilerHostObjectsProxy.dll error and other detected problems.