SAPEnterprisePortal.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file SAPEnterprisePortal.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Professional (build 9200), 64-bit are 32768 Byte (32KB).The process belongs to SAP Enterprise Portal Launcher by Delivered by Citrix.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as SAPEnterprisePortal.exe. Therefore, you should check the SAPEnterprisePortal.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
SAPEnterprisePortal.exe - (Ver:126.96.36.199) information :
- File Name:
- Delivered by Citrix
- SAP Enterprise Portal Launcher
- 32768 Byte (32KB)
- Microsoft Professional (build 9200), 64-bit
More specifically, these SAPEnterprisePortal.exe errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt SAPEnterprisePortal.exe registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the SAPEnterprisePortal.exe file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the SAPEnterprisePortal.exe file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of SAPEnterprisePortal.exe."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the SAPEnterprisePortal.exe file."
- "Another program uninstalled the SAPEnterprisePortal.exe file."
What is a SAPEnterprisePortal.exe error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary SAPEnterprisePortal.exe document with one more version. In simple words, most SAPEnterprisePortal.exe mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the SAPEnterprisePortal.exe document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate SAPEnterprisePortal.exe file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix SAPEnterprisePortal.exe Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download SAPEnterprisePortal.exe Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix SAPEnterprisePortal.exe error and other detected problems.