Shfolder.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file Shfolder.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 23024 Byte (22KB).The process belongs to Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System by Adobe Systems, Inc..
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as Shfolder.dll. Therefore, you should check the Shfolder.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
Shfolder.dll - (Ver:5.50.3722.3000) information :
- File Name:
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Microsoft(R) Windows (R) 2000 Operating System
- 23024 Byte (22KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these Shfolder.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt Shfolder.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the Shfolder.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the Shfolder.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of Shfolder.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the Shfolder.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the Shfolder.dll file."
What is a Shfolder.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary Shfolder.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most Shfolder.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the Shfolder.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate Shfolder.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix Shfolder.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download Shfolder.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix Shfolder.dll error and other detected problems.