TmXPFlt.sys is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file TmXPFlt.sys is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit are 309840 Byte (302KB).The process belongs to VSAPI by Trend Micro.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as TmXPFlt.sys. Therefore, you should check the TmXPFlt.sys process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
TmXPFlt.sys - (Ver:188.8.131.522) information :
- File Name:
- Trend Micro
- 309840 Byte (302KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
More specifically, these TmXPFlt.sys errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt TmXPFlt.sys registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the TmXPFlt.sys file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the TmXPFlt.sys file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of TmXPFlt.sys."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the TmXPFlt.sys file."
- "Another program uninstalled the TmXPFlt.sys file."
What is a TmXPFlt.sys error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary TmXPFlt.sys document with one more version. In simple words, most TmXPFlt.sys mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the TmXPFlt.sys document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate TmXPFlt.sys file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix TmXPFlt.sys Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download TmXPFlt.sys Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix TmXPFlt.sys error and other detected problems.