UnitConv.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file UnitConv.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit are 53248 Byte (52KB).The process belongs to unknown by KozoSystem.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as UnitConv.dll. Therefore, you should check the UnitConv.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
UnitConv.dll - (Ver:unknown) information :
- File Name:
- 53248 Byte (52KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
More specifically, these UnitConv.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt UnitConv.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the UnitConv.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the UnitConv.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of UnitConv.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the UnitConv.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the UnitConv.dll file."
What is a UnitConv.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary UnitConv.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most UnitConv.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the UnitConv.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate UnitConv.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix UnitConv.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download UnitConv.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix UnitConv.dll error and other detected problems.