backup.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file backup.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit are 240080 Byte (234KB).The process belongs to Avira Internet Security 2012 by Avira.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as backup.exe. Therefore, you should check the backup.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
backup.exe - (Ver:18.104.22.168) information :
- File Name:
- Avira Internet Security 2012
- 240080 Byte (234KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 32-bit
More specifically, these backup.exe errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt backup.exe registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the backup.exe file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the backup.exe file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of backup.exe."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the backup.exe file."
- "Another program uninstalled the backup.exe file."
What is a backup.exe error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary backup.exe document with one more version. In simple words, most backup.exe mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the backup.exe document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate backup.exe file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix backup.exe Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download backup.exe Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix backup.exe error and other detected problems.