engine.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file engine.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 839680 Byte (820KB).The process belongs to unknown by FreeGamePick.com.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as engine.exe. Therefore, you should check the engine.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
engine.exe - (Ver:unknown) information :
- File Name:
- 839680 Byte (820KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these engine.exe errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt engine.exe registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the engine.exe file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the engine.exe file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of engine.exe."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the engine.exe file."
- "Another program uninstalled the engine.exe file."
What is a engine.exe error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary engine.exe document with one more version. In simple words, most engine.exe mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the engine.exe document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate engine.exe file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix engine.exe Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download engine.exe Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix engine.exe error and other detected problems.