nvvitvsr.dll is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file nvvitvsr.dll is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) are 4280320 Byte (4180KB) (4.5204MB).The process belongs to NVIDIA Video and TV Server by NVIDIA.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as nvvitvsr.dll. Therefore, you should check the nvvitvsr.dll process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
nvvitvsr.dll - (Ver:126.96.36.19922) information :
- File Name:
- NVIDIA Video and TV Server
- 4280320 Byte (4180KB) (4.5204MB)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
More specifically, these nvvitvsr.dll errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt nvvitvsr.dll registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the nvvitvsr.dll file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the nvvitvsr.dll file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of nvvitvsr.dll."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the nvvitvsr.dll file."
- "Another program uninstalled the nvvitvsr.dll file."
What is a nvvitvsr.dll error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary nvvitvsr.dll document with one more version. In simple words, most nvvitvsr.dll mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the nvvitvsr.dll document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate nvvitvsr.dll file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix nvvitvsr.dll Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download nvvitvsr.dll Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix nvvitvsr.dll error and other detected problems.