tsusbhub.sys is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file tsusbhub.sys is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) are 92160 Byte (90KB).The process belongs to Microsoft® Windows® Operating System by Microsoft.
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as tsusbhub.sys. Therefore, you should check the tsusbhub.sys process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
tsusbhub.sys - (Ver:6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)) information :
- File Name:
- Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
- 6.3.9600.16384 (winblue_rtm.130821-1623)
- 92160 Byte (90KB)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
More specifically, these tsusbhub.sys errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt tsusbhub.sys registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the tsusbhub.sys file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the tsusbhub.sys file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of tsusbhub.sys."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the tsusbhub.sys file."
- "Another program uninstalled the tsusbhub.sys file."
What is a tsusbhub.sys error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary tsusbhub.sys document with one more version. In simple words, most tsusbhub.sys mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the tsusbhub.sys document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate tsusbhub.sys file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix tsusbhub.sys Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download tsusbhub.sys Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix tsusbhub.sys error and other detected problems.