vpnui.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. The file vpnui.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit are 975248 Byte (952KB).The process belongs to Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client by Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client has been developed by Cisco Systems, Inc..
Important: Some malware camouflages itself as vpnui.exe. Therefore, you should check the vpnui.exe process on your PC to see if it is a threat. We recommend Error Fix Tool for verifying your computer's security.
vpnui.exe - (Ver:4, 1, 02011) information :
- File Name:
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client has been developed by Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- 4, 1, 02011
- 975248 Byte (952KB)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
More specifically, these vpnui.exe errors can be caused by:
- "Invalid or corrupt vpnui.exe registry entry."
- "Virus or malware infection which has corrupted the vpnui.exe file."
- "Windows Software Developer hardware failure, such as a bad hard drive, which has corrupted the vpnui.exe file."
- "Another program overwrote the required version of vpnui.exe."
- "Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the vpnui.exe file."
- "Another program uninstalled the vpnui.exe file."
What is a vpnui.exe error ?
The error message occur for several reasons. When you un-install a program or software inside your computer, the file document might be eliminated and you might know its missing. And whenever you’ve a newly set up program, it may overwrite the primary vpnui.exe document with one more version. In simple words, most vpnui.exe mistakes because of missing or corrupt files.
There are also some instances where the vpnui.exe document is infected by virus, spyware or Trojan. The malicious program will take the place of the legitimate vpnui.exe file with dangerous documents that might steal personal info or information out of your computer.
How to Fix vpnui.exe Error Effectively ?
To fix the error, the easiest and fastest way is apply professional error fix tool, it is able to help you fix any error that related to the dll or exe files in a few clicks, all you need is perform these three simple steps and the program will take care of all the error problems in your computer.
- 1.Download vpnui.exe Error Fix tool here and install it in your computer.
- 2.Click scan button to check for errors and problems exist in the system.
- 3.Click Fix button to fix vpnui.exe error and other detected problems.